Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Spicy Chicken and Chayote Jamaican Stew Recipe
- 4 teaspoons kosher salt
- 1 tablespoon curry powder
- 1 1/2 teaspoons ground allspice
- 1 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- 2 pounds chicken legs and thighs, washed and patted dry
- 2 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 1/2 medium white onion, finely chopped
- 2 medium garlic cloves, finely chopped
- 1 medium habanero pepper, stemmed and finely chopped
- 2 teaspoons fresh thyme leaves
- 1 medium russet potato, large dice
- 1 medium sweet potato, large dice
- 1 medium chayote, pit removed and cut into 1-inch pieces
- 4 cups water
- 2 teaspoons white vinegar
Directions:View on Chow
Why don't we display directions?