Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Spicy Chicken Peperonata with Lime and Mint Dressing
- 6 tablespoons olive oil, divided
- 2 tablespoons fresh lime juice
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh mint
- 1/2 teaspoon ground coriander
- 4 skinless boneless chicken breast halves (5 to 6 ounces each)
- 2 bell peppers (preferably 1 red and 1 yellow), cored, seeded, sliced into 1/4-inch-wide strips
- 1 large fresh poblano chile,* cored, seeded, thinly sliced
- 1/2 medium red onion, thinly sliced
Directions:View on Epicurious
Why don't we display directions?