Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Spicy Chicken Enchiladas
- 1 (4.5 ounce) package dry rice and chicken sauce mix with broccoli
- 1 tablespoon vegetable oil
- 1 pound ground chicken
- 3 tablespoons chopped onion
- 1 tablespoon minced garlic
- 1 fresh jalapeno pepper, chopped
- 1 (10 ounce) can diced tomatoes with green chile peppers, drained
- 1 (14.5 ounce) can enchilada sauce
- 1 1/4 cups shredded mild Cheddar cheese
- 6 (10 inch) flour tortillas
Directions:View on All Recipes
Why don't we display directions?
|Serving Size 1/6 of a recipe|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Total Fat 21.7g|
|Saturated Fat 7.9g|
|Total Carbohydrate 122.5g|
|Dietary Fiber 10.1g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|