Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Spicy Cauliflower with Sesame
- 1 1/2 tablespoons extra-virgin olive oil or clarified butter
- 1 teaspoon cumin seeds
- 2 medium yellow onions, finely sliced
- a pinch of turmeric
- fine grain sea salt
- 1 medium / 12 oz cauliflower, thinly sliced
- 4 dried red chiles, stemmed and halved
- 1-2 teaspoon sesame seeds, lightly toasted
- 1 garlic clove, grated
- 4 cm / 1 1/2-inch piece of fresh ginger, peeled and finely grated
- 1-2 green jalapeno chiles, seeds removed, finely chopped
- 2-3 tablespoons chopped fresh cilantro / coriander
Directions:View on 101 Cookbooks
Why don't we display directions?