Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Spicy Cauliflower Latkes with Za
- 7 1/2 cups 1- to 1 1/2-inch cauliflower florets (from 2 medium heads)
- 2 garlic cloves, finely chopped
- 1/4 cup chopped fresh Italian parsley
- 1/4 cup chopped fresh dill
- 1/2 cup plus 2 tablespoons fine dry unseasoned breadcrumbs
- 1 1/2 teaspoons baking powder
- 3/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon ground Aleppo pepper or cayenne pepper
- 1/4 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- 2 to 3 large eggs
- Olive oil (not extra-virgin) for frying
- Za'atar Aioli (optional)
Directions:View on Bon Appetit
Why don't we display directions?