Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Spicy Cashew-Crusted Paneer with Tomato-Cashew Gravy
- 14 oz paneer cheese,
- 1/2 cup plain yogurt
- 2 tablespoons tamari sauce
- 1/2 teaspoon cayenne
- 1/4 teaspoon sea salt
- 1/8 teaspoon turmeric
- 1 cup raw cashews, crushed to a powder
- 2 tablespoons olive oil for frying
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 onion, chopped
- 1 teaspoon cumin seeds
- 1/2 teaspoon ground coriander
- 2 green chilies, seeded and chopped
- 1-inch piece fresh ginger, minced
- 1/2 cup raw cashews, chopped
- 2 medium tomatoes, chopped
- 1/2 teaspoon turmeric
- 1/4 teaspoon cayenne
- 1/2 teaspoon sea salt
Directions:View on Lisa's Kitchen
Why don't we display directions?