Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Spicy Carrot Cake
- 1 (18.25 ounce) package spice cake mix
- 1 (10.75 ounce) can condensed tomato soup
- 3/4 cup water
- 2 eggs
- 1/3 cup canola oil
- 1/2 cup shredded carrot
- 1/3 cup chopped pecans (optional)
- 1 cup confectioners' sugar
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
Directions:View on All Recipes
Why don't we display directions?
|Serving Size 1/12 of a recipe|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Total Fat 14.7g|
|Saturated Fat 2.9g|
|Total Carbohydrate 46.3g|
|Dietary Fiber 1.7g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|