Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Spicy Caponata Paninia Guest Post from Michael Natkin of Herbivoracious
- 1/2 cup Mama Lils Peppers (see note above)
- 1 medium eggplant, about 13 ounces, peeled and cut into 1/2 cubes
- 1/2 onion, diced
- 2 cloves garlic, thinly sliced
- Kosher salt
- 2 teaspoons capers
- 5 pitted green olives, sliced
- 2 teaspoons red wine vinegar
- 1 teaspoon sugar
- 1 tablespoon tomato paste
- 1/2 teaspoon unsweetened cocoa powder
- Pinch cinnamon
- Freshly ground black pepper
- 1/2 teaspoon minced rosemary leaves (preferably fresh)
- 1/4 cup chopped fresh parsley
- 8 large slices of rustic Italian bread (not too thick)
- 2 cups grated scamorza cheese (or a mixture of smoked and regular mozzarella)
Directions:View on Panini Happy
Why don't we display directions?