Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Spicy Cajun Chicken
- 1 green pepper cut into chunks
- 1 red pepper cut into chunks
- 1 sweet onion cut into chunks
- 3 cloves garlic
- 1 16-ounce can diced tomatoes with juice
- 1/2 cup chicken bouillon (optional)
- 2 boneless skinless chicken breasts cut into chunks
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 4-6 mushrooms sliced
- Salt (to taste)
- 1/4 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
- 2 tablespoons Cajun spice
- 4-6 quarts water
- 1 12-ounce box linguini
- 1/2 cup shredded Asiago cheese
Directions:View on PBS Food
Why don't we display directions?