Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Spicy Brown Rice with Green Beans and Fresh Herbs
- 1 cup uncooked brown rice
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 3 scallions, finely chopped
- 10 to 15 green beans, chopped
- 1 tablespoon finely chopped fresh chives
- 1 teaspoon fresh oregano (1/4 teaspoon dried_
- 1 teaspoon fresh thyme (1/4 teaspoon dried)
- 1 to 2 fresh green or red chilies, seeded and finely chopped
- 1 teaspoon ground cumin
- 1/2 teaspoon cayenne
- 1/2 teaspoon sea salt, or to taste
- juice from 1 lemon
Directions:View on Lisa's Kitchen
Why don't we display directions?