Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Spicy Brown Rice and Collard Greens
- 3/4 cup uncooked brown rice (2 1/4 cups cooked)
- 1/4 cup raw almonds, sliced or halved
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 bunch collard greens, washed, trimmed and thinly sliced
- juice from 1 lemon (2 tablespoons)
- 1/2-inch piece fresh ginger, minced or grated
- 1 teaspoon cumin seeds
- 1/2 teaspoon ground coriander
- 1/4 teaspoon cayenne
- 1/4 teaspoon turmeric
- 1/2 teaspoon sea salt, or to taste
- fresh ground black pepper to taste
Directions:View on Lisa's Kitchen
Why don't we display directions?