Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Spicy Breaded Chicken Wings
- 1/2 cup Dijon mustard
- 1 Tbsp canola or grapeseed oil
- 2 teaspoons white wine vinegar
- 1 1/4 teaspoon dry mustard
- 1/4 teaspoon cayenne
- 3/4 cup fresh bread crumbs* or panko
- 3/4 cup freshly grated Parmesan cheese (about 3 ounces)
- 3 pounds chicken wings (12-14), wing tips cut off and discarded or saved for stock
Directions:View on Simply Recipes
Why don't we display directions?