Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Spicy Braised Eggplants with Chickpeas and Prunes
- 2 large eggplants, cut in 1-inch cubes
- 1 tablespoon vegetable oil
- 1 tablespoon sesame oil
- 1 tablespoon finely chopped garlic
- 1 tablespoon grated fresh ginger
- 2 bunches of scallions, cut in 1-inch sticks
- One 15-ounce can of chickpeas, drained and rinsed
- 1¾ cup vegetable broth
- 1 tablespoon light soy sauce
- 6 ounces ready-to-eat pitted prunes (about 1 cup), cut in half
- 2 teaspoons cornstarch, mixed to a paste with a little water
- 2 tablespoons chopped cilantro
- 1 chile, seeded and finely chopped
Directions:View on Cookstr
Why don't we display directions?