Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Spicy Braised Chicken with Ginger
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 tablespoons sesame oil
- 1 whole fryer chicken, rinsed and patted dry
- ¼ cup soy sauce
- ¼ cup sherry
- Six ¼-inch slices peeled fresh ginger, bruised
- 2 green onions, cut in 2-inch pieces
- 3 whole star anise
- 1 tablespoon Szechuan (wild pepper) peppercorns
- 1½ tablespoons granulated sugar
- 4 sprigs fresh cilantro
Directions:View on Cookstr
Why don't we display directions?
|Amount Per Serving|
|Calories 675kcal (34%)|
|Total Fat 48g (74%)|
|Saturated Fat 12g (59%)|
|Cholesterol 173mg (57%)|
|Total Carbohydrate 10g|
|Dietary Fiber 1g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|