Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Spicy Bok Choy Slaw
- 1 head bok choy, finely shredded
- 1 cucumber, seeded and finely shredded
- 3 carrots, peeled and finely shredded
- 5 hot cherry peppers, seeded and finely shredded
- 5 jalapeno peppers, seeded and chopped
- 3/4 cup apple cider vinegar
- 1/4 cup coarse-grain brown mustard
- 1/4 cup soy sauce
- 2 tablespoons agave syrup
- 1/8 teaspoon roasted ground ginger
- freshly cracked black pepper to taste
Directions:View on All Recipes
Why don't we display directions?
|Serving Size 1/10 of a recipe|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Total Fat 0.7g|
|Saturated Fat 0.1g|
|Total Carbohydrate 9.6g|
|Dietary Fiber 1.7g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|