Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Spicy Bloody Mary Mix
- 1 (46 fluid ounce) can tomato juice
- 1/2 (10.5 ounce) can condensed beef consomme (such as Campbell's ®)
- 3 tablespoons Worcestershire sauce
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon hot pepper sauce (such as Tabasco®)
- 1 tablespoon celery salt
- 1 tablespoon ground black pepper
Directions:View on All Recipes
Why don't we display directions?
|Serving Size 1/12 of a recipe|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Total Fat 0.1g|
|Saturated Fat 0g|
|Total Carbohydrate 6.1g|
|Dietary Fiber 0.6g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|