Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Spicy Black and Red Bean Soup
- 1 tablespoon vegetable oil
- 1 1/2 cups chopped onion
- 1 1/4 cups sliced carrots
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 3 cups chicken broth
- 2 teaspoons white sugar
- 1 (16 ounce) package frozen shoepeg corn
- 1 (15 ounce) can kidney beans, drained and rinsed
- 1 (15 ounce) can black beans, rinsed and drained
- 1 (14.5 ounce) can Italian-style stewed tomatoes
- 1 (14.5 ounce) can diced tomatoes, drained
- 1 (4 ounce) can diced green chiles
Directions:View on All Recipes
Why don't we display directions?
|Serving Size 1/10 of a recipe|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Total Fat 2.5g|
|Saturated Fat 0.3g|
|Total Carbohydrate 29.9g|
|Dietary Fiber 7.9g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|