Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Spicy Black Beans with Chorizo and Chipotle Cream
- 1 1/2 cups dried black beans (about 10 ounces)
- 2 peeled onions; 1 halved, 1 chopped (about 2 cups)
- 1 bay leaf
- 1 teaspoon dried oregano (preferably Mexican)
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 links fresh chorizo sausage (6 to 7 ounces casings removed)
- 2 tablespoons finely chopped fresh cilantro plus additional for garnish
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 2 teaspoons minced seeded jalape&entilde;o chile
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cumin
- 1/2 cup sour cream
- 1 1/4 teaspoons chipotle-flavored hot pepper sauce
- 1 teaspoon fresh lime juice
Directions:View on Epicurious
Why don't we display directions?