Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Spicy Black Bean Salad
- 2 (15 ounce) cans black beans, drained and rinsed
- 1 (15.25 ounce) can whole kernel corn, drained
- 1 red onion, diced
- 3/4 cup salsa, or as desired
- 1/2 cup olive oil
- 1/2 cup chopped fresh cilantro
- 3 cloves garlic, minced
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon red wine vinegar
- 1 1/2 teaspoons ground cumin
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon ground black pepper
Directions:View on All Recipes
Why don't we display directions?
|Serving Size 1/10 of a recipe|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Total Fat 11.6g|
|Saturated Fat 1.6g|
|Total Carbohydrate 25.3g|
|Dietary Fiber 7.3g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|