Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Spicy Black Bean Burgers
- 4 cups cooked, rinsed and drained black beans
- ½ cup panko breadcrumbs
- 2 large eggs
- 4 scallions, both white and green parts, minced
- 3 tablespoons chopped basil or cilantro, or a combination
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 1½ to 2 teaspoons ground cumin
- 1½ teaspoons dried oregano
- 1 to 2 teaspoons crushed red pepper flakes
- 1 teaspoon kosher salt
- ½ teaspoon freshly ground black pepper.
Directions:View on Cookstr
Why don't we display directions?
|Amount Per Serving|
|Calories 330kcal (16%)|
|Total Fat 4g (7%)|
|Saturated Fat 1g (6%)|
|Cholesterol 106mg (35%)|
|Total Carbohydrate 53g|
|Dietary Fiber 16g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|