Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Spicy Black Bean Burgers
- 1 egg
- 1 1/2 tablespoons ground cumin
- 1 tablespoon chili powder
- 1 teaspoon chile-garlic sauce (such as Sriracha®)
- 1 (16 ounce) can black beans, rinsed and drained
- 1 jalapeno pepper, minced
- 1 cup canned whole kernel corn, drained
- 3 cloves garlic, minced
- 1/2 cup bread crumbs
- 1/2 cup whole wheat flour
- 2 tablespoons vegetable oil
Directions:View on All Recipes
Why don't we display directions?
|Serving Size 1/4 of a recipe|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Total Fat 10.6g|
|Saturated Fat 1.9g|
|Total Carbohydrate 50.4g|
|Dietary Fiber 12.2g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|