Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Spicy Beef Vegetable Stew
- 1 pound ground beef
- 1 cup chopped onion
- 1 (30 ounce) jar meatless spaghetti sauce
- 3 1/2 cups water
- 1 (16 ounce) package frozen mixed vegetables
- 1 (10 ounce) can diced tomatoes with green chile peppers
- 1 cup sliced celery
- 1 teaspoon beef bouillon granules
- 1 teaspoon ground black pepper
Directions:View on All Recipes
Why don't we display directions?
|Serving Size 1/12 of a recipe|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Total Fat 6.6g|
|Saturated Fat 2.3g|
|Total Carbohydrate 17.3g|
|Dietary Fiber 4g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|