Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Spicy Beans with Carrot and Coconut
- 18 ounces extra-fine haricot verts (young green beans), topped and tailed (about 3½–4½ cups)
- 2 tablespoons peanut or vegetable oil
- 1 teaspoon black mustard seeds
- 1 chile, seeded and finely chopped
- 2 small onions, finely sliced
- 2 garlic cloves, finely chopped
- 2 teaspoons grated ginger
- 1 teaspoon ground turmeric
- ¼ teaspoon ground cardamom
- 4 ounces carrots, coarsely grated (about ¾ cup)
- ¾ cup vegetable broth
- ½ cup dry, unsweetened coconut
- ¼ cup chopped roasted hazelnuts
- 2 tablespoons chopped cilantro
Directions:View on Cookstr
Why don't we display directions?