Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Spicy Bean with Bacon Soup
- 2 pounds dried pinto beans, washed
- 1 pound bacon, cut into small pieces
- 1 cup diced onion
- 6 jalapeno peppers, seeded and diced
- 3 carrots, minced
- 1 gallon chicken stock
- 1 (15 ounce) can tomato sauce
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 bunch fresh cilantro, chopped
- salt and ground black pepper to taste
Directions:View on All Recipes
Why don't we display directions?
|Serving Size 1/16 of a recipe|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Total Fat 5.5g|
|Saturated Fat 1.7g|
|Total Carbohydrate 39.5g|
|Dietary Fiber 13g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|