Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Spicy Barbecued Chicken from Campbell's Kitchen
- 4 (8 ounce) bone-in chicken breast halves, skin removed
- 1 (10.75 ounce) can Campbell's® Healthy Request® Condensed Tomato Soup
- 2 tablespoons packed brown sugar
- 3 tablespoons vinegar
- 1 tablespoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic powder
- 2 teaspoons Louisiana-style hot sauce (optional)
- 4 cups hot cooked rice, cooked without salt
Directions:View on All Recipes
Why don't we display directions?
|Serving Size 1/4 of a recipe|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Total Fat 13.2g|
|Saturated Fat 3.8g|
|Total Carbohydrate 62.6g|
|Dietary Fiber 11.1g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|