Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Spicy Baked Rigatoni
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 each sweet and hot Italian sausages, casings removed
- 12 ounces rigatoni pasta
- 2 cups of your favorite prepared marinara sauce
- 2 medium-size ripe tomatoes, diced
- 1/2 cup fresh basil leaves, torn coarsely
- 1 teaspoon dried oregano
- 1/4 teaspoon hot red-pepper flakes
- 12 ounces mozzarella (make 6 slices and dice the remainder)
- Salt and freshly ground black pepper, to taste
Directions:View on Epicurious
Why don't we display directions?