Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Spicy BBQ Chicken
- 2 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 1/4 cup onion, finely chopped
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 3/4 cup ketchup
- 1/3 cup vinegar
- 1 tablespoon Worcestershire sauce
- 2 teaspoons brown sugar
- 1 teaspoon dry mustard
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
- 1/4 (5 ounce) bottle hot pepper sauce
- 1 (3 pound) chicken, cut into pieces
Directions:View on All Recipes
Why don't we display directions?
|Serving Size 1/6 of a recipe|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Total Fat 20.9g|
|Saturated Fat 5.2g|
|Total Carbohydrate 10.6g|
|Dietary Fiber 0.3g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|