Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Spicy Azuki Bean Risotto
- 1/3 cup dried azuki beans
- 3 cups vegetable stock
- 2 teaspoons sesame oil
- 1 teaspoon toasted sesame oil
- 1 small onion, diced
- 1 bunch scallions, sliced (white and half the green parts)
- 1 medium carrot, sliced
- 1 green bell pepper, seeded and diced
- 4 red cayenne peppers, seeded and minced
- 1 cup arborio or other risotto rice
- 1/4 cup dry white wine
- 1/4 cup tamari sauce
- 1/4 teaspoon cayenne powder, or to taste
- 1 tablespoon white sesame seeds, toasted (optional)
Directions:View on Lisa's Kitchen
Why don't we display directions?