Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Spicy Asian Chicken With Brussels Sprouts
- 1 cup long-grain white rice
- 1 large egg
- 1/2 cup cornstarch
- 1 pound boneless, skinless chicken breasts, thinly sliced (2 large)
- 3 tablespooons canola oil, plus more, if necessary
- 1/2 pound Brussels sprouts, thinly sliced
- 1 1-inch piece fresh ginger, peeled and cut into matchsticks
- 2 garlic cloves, thinly sliced
- 3 tablespoons low-sodium soy sauce
- 3 tablespoons rice vinegar
- 2 tablespoons packed light brown sugar
- 1 red chili pepper, thinly sliced
- 1 teaspoon toasted sesame oil
- 2 scallions, thinly sliced
- 2 tablespoons chopped roasted peanuts
Directions:View on Real Simple
Why don't we display directions?