Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Spicy Asian Beef and Snow Pea Soup
- Vegetable cooking spray
- 1 pound boneless beef sirloin steak, 3/4-inch thick, cut into thin strips
- 1 cup whole baby carrots, cut into thin strips
- 4 ounces fresh snow peas, cut into thin strips
- 1 medium onion, cut in half and sliced
- 3 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 tablespoon minced fresh ginger root
- 4 cups Swanson® Beef Broth OR Swanson® 50% Less Sodium Beef Broth
- 1 tablespoon soy sauce
- 1/4 teaspoon crushed red pepper
- 2 cups hot cooked jasmine rice OR Chinese-style noodles
Directions:View on All Recipes
Why don't we display directions?
|Serving Size 1/6 of a recipe|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Total Fat 11.9g|
|Saturated Fat 4.7g|
|Total Carbohydrate 21.4g|
|Dietary Fiber 1.8g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|