Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Spicy Apricot Chicken Stir-Fry
- 1 (15 ounce) can apricot halves, drained and chopped, juice reserved
- 2 tablespoons soy sauce
- 1 tablespoon cornstarch
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/2 teaspoon onion powder
- 1/2 teaspoon crushed red pepper flakes
- 2 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 1 tablespoon minced fresh ginger root
- 1 pound skinless, boneless chicken breast meat - cut into strips
- 1 (16 ounce) package frozen stir-fry vegetables, thawed
- 1 (8 ounce) can pineapple chunks, drained
- 3 green onion, sliced
Directions:View on All Recipes
Why don't we display directions?
|Serving Size 1/6 of a recipe|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Total Fat 6.6g|
|Saturated Fat 1.3g|
|Total Carbohydrate 23.2g|
|Dietary Fiber 3.3g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|