Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Spicy Almond Soba Noodles with Edamame
- 2 ounces dried soba noodles
- ½ cup shelled edamame (fresh or frozen)
- 1 tablespoon sliced raw almonds
- 1 tablespoon almond butter (or substitute peanut or other nut butter)
- 2 teaspoons unseasoned rice vinegar, or more to taste
- 1 clove garlic, crushed and finely chopped
- ¼ teaspoon red pepper flakes, plus more to taste
- 2 tablespoons hot water, plus more as needed Kosher or sea salt
- 1 scallion, white and green parts, thinly sliced
- ½ red bell pepper, stemmed, seeded, and thinly sliced
Directions:View on Cookstr
Why don't we display directions?
|Amount Per Serving|
|Calories 544kcal (27%)|
|Total Fat 22g (33%)|
|Saturated Fat 2g (11%)|
|Cholesterol 0mg (0%)|
|Total Carbohydrate 67g|
|Dietary Fiber 8g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|