Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Spicy Almond Chicken
- 3 tablespoons butter
- 1 (3 pound) chicken, cut into pieces
- 1 (14 ounce) jar red currant jelly
- 1/2 cup yellow mustard
- 1/2 cup blanched slivered almonds
- 3 tablespoons brown sugar
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cinnamon
Directions:View on All Recipes
Why don't we display directions?
|Serving Size 1/8 of a recipe|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Total Fat 17.1g|
|Saturated Fat 5.4g|
|Total Carbohydrate 41.1g|
|Dietary Fiber 1.3g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|