Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Spicy African chicken stew
- 500ml chicken stock , heated
- 340g jar smooth peanut butter
- 2 onions , halved and thinly sliced
- 3 tbsp sunflower oil
- 3 tbsp finely chopped ginger
- -1 tsp cayenne pepper (optional)
- 3 tsp ground coriander
- 3 tsp ground cumin
- 1-2 scotch bonnet chillies, deseeded and chopped
- 2 bay leaves
- 400g can chopped tomatoes
- 2 x 800g pack chicken thighs and drumsticks, skinned
- 3 sweet potatoes , cut into chunks
- 2 red peppers , deseeded and cut into chunks
- good handful coriander , chopped, a little reserved for sprinkling
- rice and lime wedges, to serve (optional)
Directions:View on BBC Good Food
Why don't we display directions?