Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Spicy Adzuki Beans with Sun-Dried Tomatoes and Mushrooms
- 1 1/4 cup adzuki beans, rinsed and soaked for a few hours
- 5 - 6 cups water
- 2/3 teaspoon turmeric
- 5 - 6 sun-dried tomatoes
- 1/2 oz. dried mushrooms
- 2 tablespoons ghee or oil
- 1 teaspoon cumin seeds
- 1 tablespoon ground coriander
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cumin
- 1/2 teaspoon paprika
- 1/2 teaspoon cayenne
- 1/4 teaspoon asafoetida
- 1 1/2 teaspoons sea salt
- 3 - 4 fresh green chillies, seeded and finely chopped
- 1-inch piece ginger, peeled and finely chopped
- 1 large tomato, finely chopped
- 1/2 cup fresh parsley or coriander, chopped
- 2/3 teaspoon garam masala
Directions:View on Lisa's Kitchen
Why don't we display directions?