Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Spicy-Sweet Tangerine Shrimp with Baby Bok Choy
- 6 baby bok choy, halved lengthwise
- 2 tablespoons Asian sesame oil, divided
- 1 1/2 pounds uncooked large shrimp, peeled, deveined
- 1/3 cup frozen orange-tangerine concentrate, thawed
- 1/3 cup Asian sweet chili sauce
- 12 strips tangerine peel
- 1 1/2 teaspoons distilled white vinegar
- 1 teaspoon oyster sauce
- 2 green onions, chopped
- 1 1/2 tablespoons minced peeled fresh ginger
Directions:View on Bon Appetit
Why don't we display directions?