Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Spicy-Sweet Glazed Salmon
- 1 1/2 pounds fresh salmon fillet with skin removed
- 1/4 cup red wine vinegar
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 1/4 cup soy sauce
- 1/4 cup water
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1/2 teaspoon red pepper flakes, or to taste
- 1 teaspoon onion powder
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 2 teaspoons chopped fresh cilantro
- 1/3 cup brown sugar, packed
- salt and ground black pepper to taste
Directions:View on All Recipes
Why don't we display directions?
|Serving Size 1/6 of a recipe|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Total Fat 18.8g|
|Saturated Fat 3g|
|Total Carbohydrate 14.5g|
|Dietary Fiber 0.2g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|