Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Spiced vegetable biryani
- 2 tbsp vegetable oil
- 1 small cauliflower , broken into small florets
- 2 large sweet potatoes , peeled and cubed
- 1 large onion , sliced
- 1l hot vegetable stock
- 3 tbsp hot curry paste (Madras is good)
- 1 red chilli , seeded and finely chopped
- large pinch of saffron strands
- 2 tsp mustard seeds (black or white)
- 500g basmati rice
- 140g trimmed green beans , halved
- 2 lemons , juice only
- a handful of fresh coriander leaves
- 50g packet salted roasted cashew nuts
- poppadoms and raita, to serve
Directions:View on BBC Good Food
Why don't we display directions?