Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Spiced toffee apple cake
- 200g dates , roughly chopped
- 200ml milk , plus a splash
- 250g butter , softened, plus extra for greasing
- 280g self-raising flour
- 200g light soft brown sugar
- tsp baking powder
- 4 large eggs
- 1 tbsp mixed spice
- 2 tsp vanilla extract
- 3 small red apples
- squeeze lemon juice
- handful of toffees
- a little icing sugar , for dusting
Directions:View on BBC Good Food
Why don't we display directions?