Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Spiced swede fritters
- 1 swede (about 650g), peeled and diced into small chunks
- 75g plain flour
- 100ml crme frache
- 1 egg , beaten
- 1 red chilli , deseeded and finely chopped
- 1 red onion , finely chopped
- 1 tsp cayenne pepper
- 2 tsp garam masala
- tsp ground turmeric
- 1 tsp crushed coriander seeds
- small handful coriander , chopped
- sunflower oil , for frying
- mango chutney , to serve
Directions:View on BBC Good Food
Why don't we display directions?