Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Spiced smoked haddock fish cakes
- 900g floury potatoes , such as Maris Piper or King Edward, peeled and cut into chunks
- 350g undyed smoked haddock fillet
- 300ml milk
- about 5 tbsp groundnut oil or sunflower oil
- 1 large onion , finely chopped
- 1 tsp grated fresh root ginger
- 2 tsp paprika
- 2 tbsp fresh coriander , chopped
- juice of half a lemon
- 1 large egg , beaten
- 100g jumbo oats
- lemon wedges, to serve
Directions:View on BBC Good Food
Why don't we display directions?