Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Spiced salmon with coriander mash
- 1kg floury potatoes , peeled and cut into chunks
- 2 tsp curry paste (tikka is good)
- 200g tub Greek yogurt
- 4 salmon fillets , about 150g each (check the scales have been removed)
- 25g butter
- tsp dried chilli flakes
- about 4 tbsp milk
- large handful coriander leaves, chopped
- grilled tomatoes , to serve
Directions:View on BBC Good Food
Why don't we display directions?