Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Spiced prawns with coriander mayo
- 125g white breadcrumbs
- tsp chilli powder
- 3 tsp cumin seeds , lightly crushed
- sprinkling crushed chillies (optional)
- zest and juice 1 lime , plus wedges to serve
- about 20 large prawns , shells off but tails still on
- 2 tbsp seasoned flour
- 1 egg , beaten
- vegetable or groundnut oil , for frying
- bunch coriander , roughly chopped
- 6 tbsp mayonnaise
Directions:View on BBC Good Food
Why don't we display directions?