Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Spiced pork with heaps of stir-fried greens
- 100g jasmine or basmati rice
- 1 tbsp stir-fry oil (look out for Blue Dragon or Sharwood's), or vegetable oil
- 250g pork escalopes, sliced into thin strips
- 1 bunch spring onions , trimmed and sliced
- 175g broccoli , broken into small, bite-sized florets
- 3 celery sticks, sliced
- 2 heads of pak choi or bok choi, broken into separate leaves
- 2 tbsp chopped fresh coriander
- 1 lime , finely grated zest and juice
- a few thin slices of red chilli (optional)
- sweet chilli sauce , to serve (optional)
Directions:View on BBC Good Food
Why don't we display directions?