Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Spiced poached pears in chocolate sauce
- 750g golden caster sugar
- 1 cinnamon stick
- 2 strips lemon zest (use a potato peeler)
- 1 star anise
- 1 vanilla pod , split lengthways
- 5 cloves
- piece fresh root ginger , peeled and sliced
- 4 ripe pears , peeled
- 200g good-quality dark chocolate
- 142ml double cream
- 150ml full-fat milk
- pinch ground cinnamon
- vanilla ice cream , to serve
Directions:View on BBC Good Food
Why don't we display directions?