Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Spiced parsnip shepherd's pies
- 2 tbsp sunflower oil
- 1 large onion , chopped
- 2 garlic cloves , crushed
- small knob of ginger , peeled and granted
- 2 tbsp medium curry powder
- 500g minced beef or lamb
- 400g can chopped tomatoes
- 100g frozen peas
- 600g parsnips , peeled and chopped into large chunks
- large potato , peeled and chopped into large chunks
- 1 green chilli , deseeded and chopped
- large bunch coriander , chopped
- 2 tsp turmeric
- juice of 1 lemon
- 50g butter
Directions:View on BBC Good Food
Why don't we display directions?