Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Spiced mutton stew with apricots
- a leg of muttonstewing lamb
- 250g/9oz hunza apricots
- 2 tbsp olive or sunflower oil
- 3 cloves garlic
- 2 large onions
- 3 large carrots
- 2 cinnamon
- 2 tsp ground cumin
- 1 tbsp whole coriander seeds
- 6 cardamom
- a few small pieces dried ginger
- pinch of mace
- lamb/mutton stock or beef stock
- 1 glass white wine
- 125g/4oz good fruit chutney
- salt and freshly black pepper
- boiled rice
- 5g/1 tsp whole cumin or caraway seeds
Directions:View on BBC Food
Why don't we display directions?