Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Spiced home-cured salmon
- 400g/14oz whole piece of skinless, boneless salmon fillet
- 85g coarse sea salt
- 85g caster sugar
- 1 star anise , seeds removed and crushed
- 1 tbsp coriander seeds , crushed
- few fresh coriander stalks, chopped
- 1cm piece ginger , roughly chopped
- 1 tbsp dry sherry
- 2 tbsp dark soy sauce
- 2 tbsp dry sherry
- 1 garlic clove , crushed
- 1 small red chilli , deseeded and diced
- few drops sesame oil
- sprinkling caster sugar , to taste
- small handful each dill , coriander and mint leaves
- mouli (Japanese radish), peeled and shaved into ribbons with a potato peeler
Directions:View on BBC Good Food
Why don't we display directions?