Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Spiced green lentil ragot
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- 2 large red onions (450g/1lb) finely diced
- 3 garlic cloves , crushed and finely chopped
- 1 mild red chilli , seeded and finely chopped
- tsp turmeric
- 1 small cinnamon stick
- 1 whole star anise
- 4 cardamom pods, lightly crushed (retaining the black seeds inside)
- 250g Puy lentils , rinsed
- about 700ml/1 pints hot chicken stock or vegetable stock
- 1 large tomato
- a large handful of fresh coriander leaves, chopped
- a large handful of fresh parsley leaves, chopped
Directions:View on BBC Good Food
Why don't we display directions?