Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Spiced fish & mussel pie
- 750g parsnips , peeled, cored and cut into large chunks
- 500g potatoes , peeled and cut into medium-sized chunks
- 85g butter
- 300ml fresh fish stock
- 1kg fresh mussels , scrubbed clean
- 1 large onion , chopped
- 1 tbsp medium curry powder or paste
- 50g plain flour
- 400ml can coconut milk
- 750g Icelandic cod fillet, skinned and cut into large cubes
- 100g cooked tiger prawns
- 1 pack fresh coriander , chopped
Directions:View on BBC Good Food
Why don't we display directions?